To provide and promote a venue for its members to actively participate and share their collective passion for aviation and flight by:
- Providing members with well maintained, safe and affordable aircraft to fly,
- Providing opportunities to advance membersí knowledge, safety and piloting skills,
- Providing the camaraderie and sharing of experience with fellow members,
- Encouraging club members to participate actively in the club to ensure the long term strength of the club,
- Encouraging club membership interaction with the general aviation community.
Condair Flyers, Inc. is a not-for-profit flying club based at Albany International Airport
. It is a member club,
not part of an FBO or other commercial organization. Home base is Million Air
at the Albany International Airport.
Our 75 members jointly own 5 single engine, light airplanes
(3 Cessnas and 2 Pipers). Meetings are held on the first Sunday of the month at the Albany
Prospective members are welcome.
Contact Andy DeFeo
Club President, for information.